June 1, 2010

Check out the cute banner my friend made for me. She is a genius!

Tonight my friend, and babysitter, Kayla is coming over and we're going to make a large banner to hang on the front of the table. I'm going to use my current striped curtains as a ruffle to attach to a plain white cloth to cover the table. We'll just copy the banner from the blog and it's going to be big. We might embellish some aprons or t-shirts also.
I'm off to Hobby Lobby tonight to look for some bees to hang from the top of the tent and look cute.
I wish there was some way of displaying the muffins that would really be amazing...baskets are boring, trays are flat, tiered would be neat...but I don't have time to wander around flea markets looking for tiered shelving.
Kayla is excited about this. It's going to be great if we can make our products consistently wonderful. I told you my gluten free cookie will be in a magazine over the holidays didn't I?

If it gets really big we may have to go out to her church to bake so it'll get done faster. Even though it's like an hour drive from Springfield.
I also hope we can break even on the investment of everything...wouldn't that be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment