June 1, 2010

Do you know the muffin man? I mean bee?

Today I found out I'm going to the farmer's market this Friday night in the old town square.
I am a bit surprised, so I'm scrambling around to get everything I need. It's hard to find resources in a new town. Plus it's not in California and I can't go to Smart & Final to get my supplies.
Kind of annoying.

Anyway, we're going to make gluten free chocolate cupcakes, gluten free vanilla cupcakes, and a signature muffin and possibly some cookies next time. I'm going to have buttercream frosting on the side too.

I'm picking up most of my stuff at Sam's Club for now. I've been asking around for a tent, so I don't have to buy one yet. I ordered some mixes on Amazon, but will have to get them at the local health food store for this week.

I don't imagine it's going to make a ton of money or anything. It's really for the experience.

I'll keep you updated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment